Monday, November 7, 2011

Once more, with feeling...

I've done a blog before, and it was entirely based on my student teaching experience in Cairo, Egypt. I was faithful to that blog, but as soon as my student teaching was finished, I let it go to the wayside. Sad but true. I returned back to the States and didn't think of it again. Now, as I move around the world, I feel the need to burden whomever reads this with my ridiculous, often beyond obscure thoughts and actions in my daily life. I'm sorry, future readers, if there are any of you; I'm a bit of a nutcase. I am currently living in Beijing, China while teaching first grade. And I live in suburbia. Crazy, but true. Accompanying this blog will be pictures... one a day for as long as my patience holds out. (don't hold your breath)

No comments:

Post a Comment