Monday, February 20, 2012

Why did I think I could do a daily photo project?

In my defense, I was in Hong Kong for a tech conference this weekend, so that is why the updates haven't been daily. Really, lets be honest, I've not really been daily on this anyway. So here goes:
Day 13: Blue
My teammate Ceci is wearing the hat and cowl I knit her. As previously mentioned, it gets cold here in Beijing. She, much like me, hates the cold. So she chose some yarn and I got to knit my little heart out. Win win. It also helped me get closer to my creating five things in February goal. Two down and only three to go!

Day 14: Heart
Today was Valentines' Day (duh). PB and I are not big Valentines Day celebrators, so neither of us really ever get one another something. However, as I was laying on the couch in all my lazy glory, PB got home from school and he had a surprise. 
BEHOLD: the way to my heart. 
Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Is there a better combination? I think not. Also, PB was pretty impressed that his nickname was on his present. It was a proud moment for him.

Day 15: Phone
This is the phone at our house. We don't use it, it's just for when the clubhouse calls to remind us when fixer men are going to come and fix things. I honestly don't know the number. 

Day 16: Something New
While I was in Hong Kong, I purchased these lovely necklaces. My jewelry collection has certainly grown since we've moved to Asia.

Day 17: Time
I was in Hong Kong for the weekend, at a tech conference and this schedule was on the back side of my name badge. Every minute of my day was mapped out, if I were to follow said schedule. 
(I was in Hong Kong people! There was shopping to be done!)

I know I'm still a few days behind, but I don't want this post to get too outrageously long, so you'll have to wait for the rest. Maybe I'll get them down tomorrow, maybe not. Commitment is scary. I like to be more spontaneous. 
Note to self: do not do a daily photo challenge again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment