Thursday, February 23, 2012

Correct photo uploaded on the correct day?! A minor miracle, if I do say so myself. 
Day 23: Shoes


I would live in these shoes. As it is, I wear them 3 out of the seven days of the week. We get jeans Fridays at my school and these are totally my go-to Friday shoe. I don't think there has ever been a time in my life that I didn't rock a fabulous pair of Chuck T's- thanks mum for having good taste when I was too young to make the awesome shoe choices I can today. On a bonus, my ayi decided that they were simply too dirty and she washed them. Then she put them on the heater to dry. This is how I found them when I came home the other day. Did I mention I love my ayi?


Unrelated to the February photo challenge, I've been playing around with the all kinds of apps for the iPad in class and in general and also using my Kodak flipcam lately (hence the video tour of the classroom). The culmination of all this awesome experimentation was what you see below. PB was singing for his supper- literally he was singing about the dinner we had ordered and he was EAGERLY awaiting. I leave you with this video glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment