Monday, April 2, 2012

April Freshness

Spring break weather was wonderful, and I enjoyed every last relaxing minute. Unfortunately, it's back to the grind and parent teacher conferences. Wa-hoo! So my Da commented that my blog as been a bit food heavy as of late (to be honest, I've been just a bit heavy in general as of late, but that's a story for another day...) So I'm mixing it up with another photo challenge. Yay for fatmumslim for setting these things up so I don't have to. Love her!
So here's the challenge for April. Let's hope I stay more on the ball for this one.


Day 1: Your Reflection
Am I outside looking in or inside looking out? Hm...

Day 2: Colour
 This would be our lovely fruit that resides in my favorite bowl from Tunisia. Lots of bright happy colours. 
Yay for happy colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment